The List of Worries


One of my favorite kind of lists is the Worry List. I start to write down whatever I wonder about that might influence my holiday experience. In the end I'll go through all the points and do my research.
Most of the time a lot of points on this list become part of/resolve into either the To Do, To Get or To Buy list.

Here's what has been bugging me before I started planning or during the process.
I will directly link the results of my research to all of these points as soon as possible:

- How do I get around in Japan?

- How can I get money?

- What about internet connection?

- How can I communicate with people?

- As a vegetarian, how can I find the food that I want?

- What to do when I get sick?

- Travelling alone in Japan, anything I should be aware of?

- Cultural differences, anything I should definitely avoid doing?

- What if I run out of phone battery?

- What if I don't have enough space on my phone for pictures

- Do I need a socket adaptor for electronic devices?

- How much luggage do I need / What should I bring

_____________________

(This post is in progress.)

Kommentare