To Do List(s)


This the List I made and am currently very actively working with.

I love making lists in general, other people don't and it really depends on your approach if they're gonna be helpful or not.

For the sake of documenting - since I was massively overwhelmed by the possibilities and information regarding this trip, I created a 3 in 1 list on my phone via the included Memo App, to have easy access:
To Buy / To Get / To Do
I started putting items into the lists whenever they came into mind and made sure to cross them off whenever I felt the need to get stuff done.

To Buy
  • Reisewäscheleine
  • Schuhüberzieher
  • Waschmittel für unterwegs
  • Mini-Fläschchen zum Duschgel etc. umfüllen
  • Regenschutz Rucksack
  • Regenschutz Koffer
  • Japan Rail Pass
  • Sim Karte Japan
  • Disneyland Tokyo Ticket
  • Ghibli Museum Ticket
  • Pasmo / Suica Card
  • Power-Bank


To Get
  • Reisepass
  • Kreditkarte
  • Auslandskrankenversicherung + Unterlagen
  • Impfung (falls nötig)


To Do

  • Backup Phone data
  • Set up Photo Cloud
  • Print out necessary documents
  • Sitzplatzreservierung + Menüauswahl Flugzeug

Kommentare