Welcome!

(Für die deutsche Version des Posts bitte hier klicken.)

If you don't want to miss out on any future updates / posts, make sure to subscribe with your Email Adress via the "Follow" Button.

Oh and follow me on Instagram: @BrinaGoesJapan - I'll share some stories and probably a lot of awesome photos over there.

The purpose of this blog is mainly to serve as a sort of diary on my 3 week trip through Japan.I think it's a nice possibility to process a lot of the daily experiences and to have some useful stuff documented for future occasions.

Since some of my family and friends would like to follow along I decided to try and blog in English as well as in German. It will be a loose translation and I might not have time for both languages throughout the whole adventure but I'll try to give it a shot.

Also for now this Blog will look very rough as I'm focussing on other things but I'll probably come back to it after Japan and put things into the right order and give them a nice design. For now I hope some Photos will make up for it.

Lastly of course I'd be happy if this blog would be of use to anybody else trying to prep for an upcoming Japan journey.

Have fun!

Kommentare